Saturday, April 28, 2012

Guys I finally figured out how to do it in English!!! Well...Alvin figured it out haha... Anyway, everything here is just as great as ever!  I think I am having a little too much fun here.  I am continuously laughing all the time, but I am trying to not be too annoying.  So fun!  I also think that I can finally post some pics!... Here they are...

 Here is a pic of me and two of my roomies Ashley and Megan.

Here is Nat and Garry.  My two besties at Jerusalem :) 

 This is one of my favorites hahaha

 Here is the sign going into the Garden Tomb!

This is the Garden Tomb with Nat, Garry, Rachel, and me. 

Just me :) 

I am at the center of the universe!!!!  Cool right? 

Here we are in front of the Jerusalem Center... You can see it on the left in the back.  It's really small. 

Here is the Jerusalem Center where I am staying! :)

More pics to come!  I love this place with all my heart!!  SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Eeeek! Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you are having fun! I'm excited to follow your experiences on here :)

    ReplyDelete