Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hello friends

We safely arrived in Jerusalem yesterday after sort of a long flight, but right after we got off the plane we drove to the BYU Jerusalem center and it was totally worth it!! There is no other place like Jerusalem!... Well at least that I have seen. Anyway, yesterday we were all pretty tired when we got here, but we just went along with the activities of the day and when we went to bed we were all snoring hard core. haha... Today was awesome because we went and took a tour of Jerusalem. We got to see the old city, the garden of gethsemane, and a lot of other important things that were quite amazing! I cannot wait for that to be a part of my life for the next there and a half months! I am having so much fun here with the new friends that I am making. Everyone is so nice and friendly here. I think I am going to love it. Anyway, more later. We are here safely and now I can start my experience here in Jerusalem :)T

No comments:

Post a Comment