Friday, April 27, 2012

Hi guys! Today we had class and I think all of us died because we all stayed up way late studying.  There were a lot of readings!  But it was super interesting so I am excited to learn about everything here.  Then after school they let us go into the city.  It was so much fun!  We actually went inside the Garden Tomb today. It was amazing!  I just tried to post some pictures, but it didn't really work... Maybe I just need to keep learning haha.. No worries, I will get the hang of it soon!  But I am having a great time with my two instant besties here... Natalie (Nat for short) and Melissa (Garry for short).  I think everyone else in the center hates us because we are kind of crazy together!  Like my crazy usual self times five!!  It's kind of awesome because we like thrive off of each other :)  One funny story... Yesterday when we were all about to go on a tour I went into their room to get them because they are roomies and we were really excited about visiting the city, so I started to sing "let's go fly a kite".... Then Garry joined in and she is probably three times as loud as me.  After we finished skipping down the hall to open the door we continued singing for about two seconds and immediately went silent because first of all we were late for the group departure, and second of all the whole group was silent as we were yelling/singing one of the most annoying songs ever.  hahahahaha we sort of died of embarrassment for a little while.  It's cool though.  We are trying to control ourselves one day at a time while having the time of our lives!!  Anyway, once I learn how to post those pics, I am sure that this blog will be more interesting :)  I love you all

Rachelle



1 comment: