Monday, May 21, 2012

TURKEY!!!

Our experience in Turkey was sooo great :).  I can't believe that I was able to go to one of the most beautiful countries in the world and see such amazing things there!!  Here are some pics from the trip:

Here is when we first arrived.  There was a party on the street! 

Me and Melissa in the Suleymaniye mosque. 

 Here we are shopping at the Grand Bazzar!  It was ginormous!!

This is the Asain side of Turkey.  
We sailed on a boat and were able to see such beautiful places! 

Here we are at the Hagia Sophia.  It is sssssoooooo amazing inside!  It's beautiful! 

Here we are :) The four best friends sailing on a boat! 

This is in Troy.  We are al trying to look like warriors... Can you tell? :) 

Here's me and Mel in Assos :).  This was really scary.  
I felt like we were going to fall off. 

This is the theater in Assos.  I'm there with Tacey, Alvin, and Nat. 

Fake singing in the theater dudeskeeeee. 

This is Pergamum.  It was so beautiful. 

Here I am reading in front of the library at Ephesus!!! Soooo cool :)

And while we were in Ephasis we found some legit Romans! 
hahaha it was awesome!

I had such a good time in Turkey!  It was amazing :).  Such a fun and beautiful country.  
I definitely want to go back and visit again if I can!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That really is beautiful! The shopping at the Grand Bazzar looks amazing. Are those lanterns or lights behind you? Beautiful

    ReplyDelete