Monday, July 2, 2012

Visiting the Land of Jordan!!!


Dear Friends,

This past week we had the opportunity to go to the amazing country Jordan!  We had so much fun :)  There were so many interesting sites to see it was incredible.  And best of all, I got to see two of the best people ever who live in Jordan!!  So fun to be with my sibs in the Middle East!!  Here are some pics from our trip...

Here's me and Nat at the place where John the Baptist got beheaded. 


Here we are at Petra (The city carved out of STONE).  
This is the 'Treasury.'  Do you recognize it from Indiana Jones?? 


Here is a camel. A CAMEL!!!... 
They were everywhere in this country! haha


 These four pictures
are of the 'Monastery' in Petra :)
This was probably the most tiring hike of my life! I thought I was going to die!!!! Luckily, me and my crew members (Maddy and Melg) kept pushing through like champs.  This pic below is a candid pic... JUST JOKES. This picture is describing how we felt after all of our hiking! Even though all the hiking was death... It was flipping worth it dude!!


This is me being the avid hiker that I am.
I had to get one pic of my special talent for all of you. 


This is us at a castle continuing to be "The Crew" or "Maddy's Crew." 


Here I am with Shaylyn and James in their city!! I finally met up with them and we ate diner at a really nice restaurant!!! SSSSOOOOOOO FFFFFFUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!! 


This is at the Citadel in Ammon.  I am just giving Hercules bones. 
I always knew that we were tight like that. 


Here we are in front of the temple of Zeus.  Pretty cool if I do say so myself :)


This is me at James and Shaylyn's
brain camp!!  I got to see their
brain camp in Jerash and it was so cool!
They showed me the activities
they did with the girls and I got to
meet them and everything.  So fun!
Three of us at brain camp together!


This is in Jerash.  Doesn't it look like the cartoon Hercules?! 
This Roman city is so well preserved!!

Continuing on in Jerash... We went to a theater and there were some 
bagpipe players that came out and I got to sing a solo 
(kind of because you couldn't hear me) with them.  
Then we danced together.  It was so fun! And hilarious!


These three pics are us in the rest of Jerash.  We had so
much fun in this ancient Roman city.
I am already missing Jordan.
Mostly because two really awesome people live
there that I love with all my heart!



Well, that is the end of Jordan.  This trip was just what I needed.  It came at the end of finals and it felt sooo nice! I am so relieved that they are over.  Now I can just focus on two classes.  THE BEST!!! Anyway, everything is going great here! Love you all!

Peace,
Your favorite person

No comments:

Post a Comment